Sushi Bars, Ramen
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 5651 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 505-8700
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- turned_in_notHappy Hour SpecialsYes
- turned_in_notVegetarian OptionsYes
- turned_in_notSoy-Free OptionsYes
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingNo
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notDogs AllowedNo
- turned_in_notWaiter ServiceYes
This sushi place is tucked away in a little plaza, very hard to see if not brought here by yelp or if you so happen to be shopping at vons..... but wow!!! every time I come here I am never disappointed by the service, food, or wait time. They are very fast and attentive.
The food is very decent priced sushi and good quality! I come here with friends when we want a quick good cheap sushi fix that won't make us sick.... The Chuck roll is by far the best! Their dumplings are amazing!!!
Have you ever went over to a friends house to eat
And the food just ain't no good?
Oh, so you say "that's it, I gotta leave this place.
I don't care what people think
I'm just sittin' here making myself nauseous
With this ugly food that stinks.
Hip hop- the hippie to the hippie...
So you are at the Ototo Sushi with two Japanese ladies
And the food just ain't no good
Miso soup is served like gazpacho cold just like their intentions
To take your money
The lost their ice water recipe and served it warm
Hotel, Motel-Holiday Inn
The miso salmon is just okay
The katsu small and tough just like your bosses heart
And just like him has no flavor...
Pop do popping, don't you dare stop
Your waiter took off on break didn't tell you and is workin' on his phone
More lukewarm water served by a dude with the personality of Neo from the Matrix
No expression and no warmth
Baby Buba to the boogie da bang bands bogie
To the beat, beat
Lousy food, lousy service
Don't come round here no more
With apologies to Sugar Hill Gang and Tom Pett
Wanted sushi so we stopped in here to see what options we could get.
I had one roll that was a cucumber roll with tuna, salmon, avocado, and crab and the other was wrapped in rice, with tuna cilantro and salmon on top, and both were excellent. My friend got a fried one with crab meat inside and some chicken bites it was all very delicious and very filling
I really liked this place. The only reason I'm giving it only four stars is because I thought the service was pretty slow and the wine is a tad bit expensive
I came in and stood there. Literally 5 employees at the front and they didn't even greet me. Just playing around. Im sorry im not in the mood to be ignored like that.